Aids Treatment Background
The virus that causes AIDS has been proven to be HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).
Immunodeficiency is when the immune system does not recognize invaders as being undesirable, or harmful, and therefore does not signal the body’s killer cells to destroy them.
Links to All STD Information Articles at Bottom of Page .
The immune system becomes compromised the moment HIV enters the bloodstream. Although symptoms do not appear, what is going on inside affects the cells, and is the biggest fight the body will ever have.
Early Warning Signs The HIV Infection Has Occurred:
- Abdominal Pain
- Altered Mental Status: forgetfulness, fuzzy thinking,
- Shortness of Breath
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- Eye Problems: focus problems, blurred vision, floaters
- Sore Throat
- Yeast Infections (often the first sign in females)
About 20 drugs are approved for AIDS/HIV treatment. The cost begins around $10,000 a year and escalates to about $20,000 annually. This is a significant drop from the prior ticket price of $40,000 annually. Currently, the chemicals used to treat HIV are among the most powerful cytotoxic substances on the planet.
The use of recreational drugs and alcohol makes pharmaceutical drugs less effective when a person begins drug therapy.
Once a person has unprotected sex and becomes infected with HIV, the lymphocyte CD4 cell count is tracked to determine when drug treatment should commence. The CD4 cells fall into the class of immune response cells that are destroyed by the HIV virus.
Blood samples are periodically drawn from HIV+ patients to determine where their CD4 count is currently hovering. A lab technician counts the CD4 cells and multiplies the number by 106 per liter of blood, or serum.
The general condition of the person’s immune system determines how fast their CD4 cell rate falls. Go to
Flu Remedy to learn how to boost natural immunity.
When the CD4 cells drop to 350, it signifies that its time to start the brutal drug therapy, which is usually three drugs at once. This CD4 threshold number is the signal that the virus is progressing and the doctor cannot wait any longer to begin drug therapy.
Old therapies of saturating the patient’s body with drugs as soon as the person was HIV+ have long since been abandoned when it was discovered that patients died at a much faster rate when the cytotoxic substances were introduced earlier.
I grieve inside when I think of the thousands of gay people who may have perished prematurely in the early days of drug development. Although all AIDS/HIV patients are still human guinea pigs, some gay people suffered horribly, beyond the cruelty of AIDS itself in the frantic, early days of AIDS/HIV treatment.
The most important things that a person can do when they are infected with HIV is:
- Make sure they do not infect anyone else. It is cruel and a felony.
- Get the facts about what you can do to delay drug therapy as long as possible.
Here are few good reasons why you should maintain your immune system to keep your CD4 count up:
- Unless you are a parent, an elderly person or a child, the government will not pay for HIV treatment. You will personally have to fit the bill, or try to hold on to your health insurance. You have to develop full-blown AIDS and be classified as disabled to qualify for government assistance.
- No one is encouraged by any of the current drugs. To say that they are truly effective would be really stretching it.
- The drug regimen is complex and demanding. It must be precisely followed. Quality of life usually becomes a distant memory. I cannot think of one good reason to lie to you about this.
- The longer you keep your natural CD4 count up the longer scientists have to develop better drugs. Time is not on the side of the person with AIDS/HIV. The longer you have to avoid drugs the better off you are, all the way around.
If there is a silver lining in this dark cloud called AIDS/HIV it is this:
As a result of prolific cancer, over the last 100 years, we have tons of information about substances that boost, and conversely, drag down the immune system. It may seem strange for me to write this, but there has never been a better time in history to fight AIDS/HIV.
The fact that patients are living longer with AIDS/HIV is not entirely due to drugs, but that they are becoming more and educated about how to maintain their own natural immunity. The one-two-punch seems to be the most effective approach.
A strong natural immunity is the KEY to longevity in every sense, but especially when it comes to AIDS/HIV.
After dealing with HIV, AIDS and ARC for over 20 years, here is my list of the top natural remedies for boosting the immune system and driving down the viral load:
- Dimethylglycine (DMG)100 mg. daily (divided dosage) to boost tissue oxygenation, promote healthy breathing, and boost natural interferon production.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg. daily (divided dosage) to enhance the effectiveness of Vitamin E and C, and boost natural glutathione production in the liver.
- Garlic Extract Caps 6 daily (2 caps three times daily) to act as a potent antifungal, anti-parasitic, antibiotic. Fights yeast overgrowth.
- Ester C 5000-10,000 mg. daily divided dosages as a potent immune system modulator.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) twice daily as a potent free radical scavenger and for normal immune cell division.
- Bovine Colostrum 2 - 3 tablets daily before meals on an empty stomach to boost immunoglobulin G, M, (IgG, IgM) production for immunity.
- Chromium Picolinate 200 mg. daily (to prevent muscle wasting so often seen in AIDS patients)
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus follow instructions on label, keep refrigerated. To promote healthy colon flora and stave off colon infections.
- Thymus Glandular follow instructions on label. To support a weak thymus gland where T cells (thymus mediated cells) are created to form the backbone of the immune system.
- NSI ArthiPower Multi-Vitamin Version 4, follow instructions on label as a special immune boosting multi. This
high powered multi is different in that it is specially geared to boost the immune system, which is at the heart of any autoimmune disorder.
Additional Natural Remedies for AIDS Treatment:
Go to my Natural Remedies for Allergies
to learn more about boosting the immune system. Maintaining a healthy immune system is key to staving off full blown AIDS.
- Take a hot bath everyday to reduce the AIDS viral load.
- Avoid as much exposure to peak times of pollution and household chemicals as much as possible.
- Absolutely avoid all forms of sugar and high-refined carbs.
- Drink two cups of high quality pure aloe vera juice daily to inhibit the growth of the AIDS virus. Please do not rely on this to prevent catching AIDS. No matter what you have heard, I wouldn’t bet my life on aloe vera juice being a natural AIDS preventative.
If you have had unprotected sex in any form get tested!! The rest of your life depends upon it!
Below You will find the Links to Our STD Information Articles
Please subscribe to my Free Newsletter. In each issue I share important Natural Health Remedies and information. It is absolutely Free, and I will never share your email address with anyone.
© and ™ Remedies-for-Natural-Health.com All
Click Here for Disclaimer Information