Up to a week prior to noticing the usual cold symptoms, your body is giving you signals that your immune system is weak.
The busiest time in a health food store is immediately following a holiday (Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.) This is not an accident for two reasons: people have had close contact with other people, and they have consumed a ton of carbohydrates, i.e. candy, cakes, starches, pies, dressings, etc. High carbohydrates spell low immune system response.
What are the earliest signs that a cold is trying to get you?
Go to Cold Remedy to find out what to do. The earlier the better!
- Run down, tired feeling is the first sign. Some people stay so chronically tired that they dont notice that they feel even more tired. Chronic tiredness is a good way to set your self up for cancer. The immune system uses sleep to regenerate itself. Little sleep
low immune response.
- Scratchy eyes and eyes that hurt. Light sensitive, especially in the morning.
- Unusually irritable.
- Feeling cold and shaky. Decidedly uncomfortable, out of sorts.
- Poor sense of smell. Other people seem to smell things better than you. (Your immune system is gobbling up your zinc and your sense of smell is suffering as a result of it.)
- As the viruses progress through your system, your throat gets scratchy, your head starts to ache and your nose starts to run. A slight fever may start.
Please subscribe to my Free Newsletter. In each issue I share important Natural Health Remedies and information. It is absolutely Free, and I will never share your email address with anyone.
© and Remedies-for-Natural-Health.com All
Click Here for Disclaimer Information