NGU / Non-Gonococcal Urethritis / Female / Bacterial STD
NGU is a painful inflammation of the tube that empties the bladder, which is a pouch like organ that hold urine in the body. This sexually transmitted disease oftentimes accompanies
Links to All STD Information Articles at Bottom of Page .
Several kinds of STD bacterium can transmitted during unsafe sex that can cause NGU:
- Ureaplasma urealyticum
- Chlamydia Trachomatis
- Mycoplasm genitalium
- Haemophilus vaginalis
- Trichomonas vaginalis (not common, but certainly possible)
Primary Mode of NGU Transmission:
Having vaginal, anal, or oral sex without a condom. Additionally, a non-lubricated condom should be used for male oral sex and a dental dam, or cut-up condom laid flat should be used for female oral sex.
The bacterium that cause NGU has a preference for the mucous lined membranes of the vagina, eyes, eyelids, mouth, anus and penis. The mucous lined membranes of the body allow the most access for the bacterium to set up house.
Go to Natural Remedy for NGU
for information of boosting your resistance to infection and staying off infections. What you pick up is related to high strong your immune is.
Symptoms of NGU:
Although the person may be immediately infected, it usually takes 7-10 days for symptoms to arise. Most
women think that they have a simple bladder infection, however, it far more serious than that.
- Vaginal Discharge, Stain on the Underwear, May Appear Yellow
- External Itching, Burning or Tenderness
- Burning pain when peeing (urinating)
- Rectal Itching, Pus Discharge from Rectum, Painful Defecation
- Oral infection is without symptoms 90% of the time. Sometimes a sore throat is present, but not usually. The orally infection person can infected others just as effectively as having intercourse or anal sex.
Since the common symptoms of NGU can be the result of non-sexually transmitted
causes, it is very important to get tested because the other causes of NGU may require a different course of treatment/drugs.
Although the person is immediately infected, it usually takes 7-10 days for symptoms to arise.
Dont Delay!! Get diagnosed!
Doctors have several factors to think about when considering NGU treatment. As mentioned on the NGU main description page, there are several different kinds of bacterium that cause other sexually treated diseases that accompany NGU. People feel run down and lousy when they are infected with NGU.
To determine the right course of NGU treatment, cultures are done for both Chlamydia and
Gonorrhea. Sometimes a urine test in given but that is usually last. Generally, if a person has had unprotected sex, the doctor will zero in on
This generally is the root cause of this painful urinary inflammation STD.
Since NGU is opportunistic, looking for a host with a weakened immune system, go to
Natural Remedies for NGU for valuable information about boosting your immune system and staving off other infections.
Having NGU sets you up to get AIDS and other STDs.
One of the troubling things about stopping the spread of NGU is that a significant part of the sexually active people (74%) who were surveyed did not think that they had to report having sex if it was not actual anal or vaginal intercourse. Since most sexually transmitted diseases do not require intercourse to be spread, it is very troubling that most people are not aware of this.
If You Have Had Unsafe Sex, Any Form,
Never Assume That All You Have Is A Simple Bladder Infection.
Doctors usually prescribe one of several strong antibiotics:
Since the bacterium that causes NGU and other sexually transmitted diseases are mutating and may become totally resistant to being treated by antibiotics, no one knows what will have one day if superbugs will have to be treated at the DNA level because the poisons generally used to kill the bugs (antibiotics) will not longer work.
Make sure you go to Natural Remedy for NGU
to learn about how to prevent the yeast infections, colds and flu that can be the result of taking the necessary antibiotics to kill the bacterium that causes NGU.
What May Happen If You Dont Get Treated for NGU:
- The bacterium can spread from your urethra to your kidneys and cause a treatable, but possibly fatal kidney infection. You could die if your kidneys shut down from infection. You may have to be hospitalized.
- You could become unable to ever have children if the infection spreads to your fallopian tubes and you develop Pelvis Inflammatory Disease. Hospitalization may be required to save your life. Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in the tubes) may also result and require surgery.
- Painful inflammation of the cervix which can last for weeks, even after you get treatment, causing intercourse to be excruciatingly painful
- Scarring of the urethra may occur causing long-term uncomfortable urination and a persistent heavy feeling in the abdomen around the bladder. Later on in life, urine leakage from the weakened urethra may occur causing you to have wear diapers to contain the leakage and the smell. Carrying a child with a weakened urethra is painful, uncomfortable experience.
Pregnancy becomes more difficult.
- The bacterium that causes NGU can also cause you to develop an incurable syndrome called Reiters Syndrome. Reiters causes painful arthritis and muscle aches, constantly irritated red eyes, and nagging urinary tract problems.
- Chronic pelvic/abdominal pain that wont go away, no matter what.
- You could lose your baby if you are pregnant.
If you are positive, do the right thing!
Tell your partners!!!!!
Below You will find the Links to Our STD Information Articles
Please subscribe to my Free Newsletter. In each issue I share important Natural Health Remedies and information. It is absolutely Free, and I will never share your email address with anyone.
© and Remedies-for-Natural-Health.com All
Click Here for Disclaimer Information